My 94 GMC K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994GMCSierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all. Figured I should introduce myself here. Name is Frank, live in the Northern NJ area. Purchased my GMT400 a couple weeks ago but have been playing with trucks, hot rods, boats, cars and other toys since i could walk. Basically its just a regular cab short bed with the 5.7 and auto. Has the Z71 package and the G80 locker with 3.73's. Truck is in good condition with very minor surface rust on the frame and just one bubble on the lower driver side fender. Has a dumb bumper hitch that im looking to get rid of and go with an OEM bumper and Class III hitch. I have had many GM SUV's and Trucks over the years, (15) and im excited to work on and keep this one for awhile and make it my own. Pics will follow once i figure out how to upload them.

Looking to add
-Roof marker lights
-Clean/Clear front headlights
-New OEM tails with LED brake lights
-Rhino Liner or Tuff Liner for the bed
-Replace bumper with Stock and add Class III hitch
-31x10.5 Aggressive looking tires on some black D windows.
-Maybe mess with the motor/exhaust for some performance
-Bucket Seat swap

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_2649.jpg
    IMG_2649.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2648.jpg
    IMG_2648.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2647.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2643.jpg
    IMG_2643.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2644.jpg
    IMG_2644.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2645.jpg
    IMG_2645.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 22

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, I kind of like that rear bumper on your truck. Looks more like a heavy duty set up. New lights would make a huge difference.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
That bumper with grow on you mine has think of it as more protection if you get rear ended i know mine is a expensive Brute II ag hitch set up that brand new probable cost more than i payed for the truck.

1994GMCSierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That bumper with grow on you mine has think of it as more protection if you get rear ended i know mine is a expensive Brute II ag hitch set up that brand new probable cost more than i payed for the truck.

thats what my old man said, hes now trying to look for a truck like mine locally. I might keep it or might sell it

1994GMCSierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Added a new Bluetooth/IPod/MP3/AM-FM Radio tonight. Install was actually pretty easy with the crutchfield.com website. Even sent me an extra antenna connector, factory wire connector and black cover box so those will be in the for sale section.

attachment.php