My 93 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 93 Sport Updated pics of drop going on pg. 2

When I first brought it home:

You must be registered for see images attach

Now:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice truck man! What seats are those? Nevermind, just seen your thread on doing it..lol... So the SEM dont wear off?

Last edited:

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had one place on each seat were its starting to but I find out why. The seats had been fixed before I got them with a different grain of leather, I just need to go back and rescuff them and reshoot the dye to be good.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Looks good Man. Just not a fan of underglow and that fancy plate neon. And Ive said my thing before about the hood scoops. But I cant wait to see it dropped 4/6 itll be pretty badass looking. I have always liked the w/t grilles. I wish i hadnt sold the set of brand new clear corners I had for the w/t grille. My buddy has them now. If you can find a set of the all clear stock corners grab them.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good Man. Just not a fan of underglow and that fancy plate neon. And Ive said my thing before about the hood scoops. But I cant wait to see it dropped 4/6 itll be pretty badass looking. I have always liked the w/t grilles. I wish i hadnt sold the set of brand new clear corners I had for the w/t grille. My buddy has them now. If you can find a set of the all clear stock corners grab them.

Well the scoops are leaving when it gets painted. Took one off the other day and the paint was all jacked under it so i put it back. I love the underglow but I'm with you on the plate frame, I put that on for the Christmas parade here in town (i was pulling about 40 girl scouts on my car trailer) because it's a night time "parade of lights" and I just haven't taken it off. The ol truck sits covered up in the garage most of the time now-a-days.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A few newer pics before the 4/6 drop (which still isn't done :Frustrated: )