My 92 is running like Ass!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24c3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my truck idles fine but once u go above 2000 rpm it Boggs down and it's like I have no power it stumbles on its face but as soon as I left off the gas it idles/runs fine... I changed the fuel filter egr(cause I've had the valve for a while) checked all the wires plugs vacuum lines but can't seem to figure it out. Please help guys!!! It's 92 350 149xxx miles tune up not too long ago

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Check for trouble codes and then check fuel pressure....

Johnbalderas90k1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will need an adapter to check the fuel pressure. A lot of fuel pressure gauges will have the adapter included.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Johnbalderas90k1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The adapter goes between the fuel supply line going to the throttle body and the throttle body.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Get a paperclip and make a U shape and jump ports A & B they are in the top right corner of the OBD1 port under the dash right next to each other. Now turn the ignition from off to ignition 2 and you will notice the check engine light flashing it will flash once then pause, then flash twice and pause. that is a code 12 indicating a system check is being run and any thing wrong that has been detected will flash up. just count the flashes, as long as the paper clip isn't removed it will keep running the cycle it does code 12 at the beginning and end of each cycle.