my 92 aka "CLIFFORD"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
figured id go ahead and post some pics of mine...

You must be registered for see images attach

fer right now its mostly stock... im doin research, and savin up to start gathing parts, but future plans are a (stock) v8 swap and elec fan conversion to start out

after that will be a built 383, nv4500, SAS w/ ford dana 60 and gm corp 14blt, 4:56 gears, paint and body, custom bumpers front and rear, winch, roll bar w/ offroad lights, 37's, dual exhaust, full interior, and rhinolined bed

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i know... would u beleive i picked it up for 1000 bucks? ill have to get a shot of the interior... but for the amount of miliage on it, the interior is DAMN nice... theres only 1 small tear in the 60/40 seat from rolling out of the driver seat... other than that, dash is in good shape, carpet is almost emaculate, seats are almost prestine... hell it even still had the factory scissor jack and handles with jacking instructions under the back seat...

who ever had this truck took VERY good care of it!

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck! what kind of tires are you running?

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
good looking truck you have a lot to work with, but at the same time it doesnt need a whole lot

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck! what kind of tires are you running?

245/75 16 hankook m/t on the back and firestone transforce a/t on the front... they were on it when i bought... and the tires were almost brand frickin new too!

Bad as$. Mine was $1800 bout in the same shape mech, Interior was wasted tho. Ha! I should only paid $1000

yea, i was in the market for a 96-99 z71 cuz i wanted the vortec, but i came across that 1 sitting pretty in a used car lot, and when i seen it was a 5spd, i jumped on it... i got it so cheap cuz the guy said it needed an engine, when i drove it, she'd just puff blue smoke all down the highway... well at the time i had a brand new .040 4.3 in my closet still in bags frm the machine shop that i was gna put in... i drove it for a wk and snapped the connecting rod in cyl 4 (odly enough the engine will still turn over even with the broken rod)... i ended up savin the 4.3 for my 91 4x4 s10, and bought a doner s10 for 500, and just yanked the engine out of it to stick in the 92

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good looking truck you have a lot to work with, but at the same time it doesnt need a whole lot

exactly... it needs a lil bit here and there mainly just due to the amount of miliage... stuff like door pins, door handles, ball joints etc... just minor stuff... overall its real solid clean pickup... and the best point of all... its the FIRST vehicle ive ever owned that had power windows, power locks, cruz control, tilt steering column, and a/c

STEBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its kinda dirty right now thanks to the old lady and our shedding boxer/pit mix but, here in a bit im gna go clean it out cuz i cant stand to look at it any more, and ill shoot some pics of the interior when i do

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You forgot the best picture of the truck!

attachment.php