My 1997 C1500 extended cab. Sumner, WA- just south of Seattle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjberg40

Reaction score
I have had tons of VW's, just sold my Audi S4 to get this truck. Always wanted this body style truck to 4 link and bag. Really wanted a pre '95 truck for the older dash and interior (just personal preference), but this truck came along and I just love the color. It is a '97, Bright Blue with gray cloth. AT, 305, and a recent repaint. Stock aside from that- original radio, no engine mods at all. Really straight, not a lot I want tto change on the outside. Smoothie front bumper sometime, I guess. I'm the third owner. My Dad had a 1994 K1500 extended cab in dark blue that he bought brand new when I was a senior in HS, I've loved this body style since then.

Plans are to remove the door and fender trim, install some audio (have some shallow mount Kenwood subs and an Alpine PDX-5 from my Audi), bag it with a 4 link in the back, and 20x9, 20x11 Detroit Steel Wheels powdercoated white. Maybe wake the motor up a bit too- headers and exhaust. Its my daily though. I work on Robotics for Amazon.

Pretty much how it looks right now- I have removed the door trim, and the hitch is coming off. Roll pan sometime soon. Getting my discount from anything on amazon.com is nice, lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

How it looked when I bought it. REALLY dark tint was the first to go.