Mudstars to good to be true?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a great deal on some brand new mudstar mts 315/75/r16 for $630 installed.I had them on old truck and shaked threw 60-70 and then smoothed out,i had the stock rims whick where steel and maybe bent and t bars were cranked up all the way up.Has anyone ran this tires on the road and offroad,well if you did let me know how you like them and what size thanks

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I have a great deal on some brand new mudstar mts 315/75/r16 for $630 installed.I had them on old truck and shaked threw 60-70 and then smoothed out,i had the stock rims whick where steel and maybe bent and t bars were cranked up all the way up.Has anyone ran this tires on the road and offroad,well if you did let me know how you like them and what size thanks

back in the day we used to toss in a tube or 3 of BB's when we mounted tires........centrifugally balanced. I put beads in my Harley tires, no vibes.

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/index.php

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
BB's definitely work, and I haven't used that brand, I've had a few set's of Bogger's that seemed to be stop sign shaped. Some mold's just suck. For that low of a price, some corner has to be cut lol.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
BB's definitely work, and I haven't used that brand, I've had a few set's of Bogger's that seemed to be stop sign shaped. Some mold's just suck. For that low of a price, some corner has to be cut lol.

the main thing is not to abrade the inside of the tire. THAT destroys the tire's warranty.....let's face it, you're not putting octagonal mud boggers on a vehicle that sees 95% highway miles, or I should say that wouldn't be my first choice. I've learned a thing or three in my 30+ years in Chevy trucks ;). common sense and priorities make for a good multi purpose truck. honesty on how it's REALLY used is key......in my opinion.