Mood Lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine look about the same as yours , only in red. There tucked up under the dash out of sight. I also have a 36" red neon tube hid behind the backseat that illuminates the entire cab when on. My courtesy lights are also red.

You must be registered for see images attach

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm digging the mood light's, I haven't had those in a truck since 06 kinda miss them.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i put LEDs in all my stock locations, and i installed 5 extra interior lights but im waiting for 20 more leds to come in, i added an extra inside my center concil, 1 under both front seats, 1 inside the little cubby holder until my a/c controls and 1 more under the dash right in the middle of the floor, i plan on adding atleast 5 more, im thinking about 1 under each front seat pointing back and 3 under my back seat, ill post some pictures once my bulbs come in soon

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
man you have to watch when buying these bulbs from ebay. i thought i was ordering 10 bulbs for 7.99 but they came in today and i only got 2, after re reading the page on ebay and realized i should have read it better so i ordered 8 more from another supplier and it was only like 10.25 after shipping, ive ordered 10 white, 10 yellow, 20 blue and 2 24 inch LED strips that are going to go under the back seat, i also ordered 6 blue HVAC control bulbs from superbrightleds.com, i know they have the best product but they are normally on the expensive side, ill post some pictures once i have ALL the lights buttoned down

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Instead of replacing the 194 bulbs on each side for the floor I did this instead and wired it to the wires and removed the bulbs. Whats nice is I can maneuver them any way I want.

Last edited: