magnaflow cat-back dual exhaust system for 96-99 Extended Cabs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sale is a Magnaflow cat-back dual exhaust system for a 1996-1999 5.7L (350) Chevrolet 1500 Extended Cab. It is a complete stainless steel bolt-on system including a mid-pipe, dual-in dual-out muffler, two tailpipes, two tips, all necessary mounting hangers, clamps, and hardware, full installation instructions, and warranty paperwork. It is designed to bolt right up to a 96-99 5.7L Chevrolet 1500 Extended Cab. The box has been opened but the components have not been installed or run. Feel free to pm me with any questions, thanks for looking. Magnaflow part # 15750

I am looking for around $500, I am in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, unfortunately it cannot be shipped for a reasonable price so pick up or delivery only.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=all&id=496

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Daaaaaamn I'd grab that if I were closer!!!! I want that for my crew cab!!! Daaaamn you distance!!!!

Last edited: