Lt4 hot cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DickC

Reaction score
I've heard good and bad about monster. All I'll say there.

The stock converter is very tight. I'm running a looser converter. It's better. I have a heavy truck. The pushrods you have are fine.

what do you think on a stock 2 door? I know everyone has their own theories I just like to get the opinion of people that actually have the mods done. what converter are you runin

DickC

Reaction score
My Monster Transmission lasted exactly the distance from Cleveland to Toledo on the Ohio turnpike. I know they're on Powerblock and all that, but mine was absolute junk they refused to warranty, cost me thousands and thousands. To add insult to injury, it didn't even have the part's in it it they claimed it did.. Eat my shift indeed.

There's no need to change your pushrods if they are straight.

what did you end up replacing it with

DickC

Reaction score
btw mine is a 4ll60e with a two piece case.. 99' any chance they put 4l65e in my truck from the factory ?

Last edited:

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I'm running a GM torque converter. It's the converter placed between a 4.3L engine and 4L60E transmission (S10/Sonoma/Astro/Safari/etc.).