lowered my trans am!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah look's much better, I took 2 wrecked non running camaro's of that body style and built them in to 1 for my nephew for graduation a few year's ago.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah look's much better, I took 2 wrecked non running camaro's of that body style and built them in to 1 for my nephew for graduation a few year's ago.

man i wish i had an uncle an nice as you! lol my uncle has an all stock mint iroc he "thought" about giving me. haha

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What size are tires on your car? The gap in the wheel well seems bigger then normal in the first picture. What spring company did you go with? I have always used Eibach Pro kits in my 3rd gens. I have a 91 z28 with 383 stroker running on FAST EFI setup.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah I learned not to build....or even BUY anything for my spoiled nephew....built him an S14 Silvia and he was revving his motor at school and jetted out in front of a dodge 2500 with a brush guard....I didn't even have to see the car to know it was totaled.