Louisiana: 10 bolt rearend, 3.73 gears, G80, all new brakes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I will be ordering new spring perches and shock mounts later this afternoon to weld on in factory locations or custom locations if measurements are given to me. This should work in a 4x4 truck its overall length is 1.5" wider than a 2wd which is why I'm selling cause its too wide for what I need.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
hmmmm, what year truck did it come out of? i use a 6 lug axle now so i'd have to redo the axles and drums, that's not difficult depending on the year i could just swap the stuff out of my current axle into it.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
New spring perches and shock mounts have been ordered. I will try to get them put on and painted this weekend if they come in quick enough.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Bump.

$250 spent just on new parts and paint for this thing its like buying the parts and getting a free rear end lol.

Haven't welded any mounts on yet and would do $200 and you weld on the mounts for a gmt400 member. Need this thing gone so I can go get one that will fit my 93.