Lots of random GMT parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Figured i'd just lump some of this stuff into one post.

I have a whole bunch of random stuff i'm selling, obviously some of this would be local pickup only, but all of the small stuff I can ship.
To start, I have some driver quality fender trim, they have some dings and some of the screw holes are corroded. I also have a pair of chrome mirrors with plastic covers. One is very nice, the other has some discoloring under the glass. Also have a pair of decent headlights from my current truck, they have slight fade but are in good shape. I have a computer from a 1992 C1500 with a 4.3, grey glove box door with no issues, a 14 bolt SF open rear diff center section with bearings, some 15" Vector Turbine style rims with 31x10.5 General Grabbers, and just for the heck of it, I have a complete LS 4.8 with an NV3500 4x4 5spd trans, with computer. Make an offer on any of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
It has everything BUT a harness, 150k, and no transfer case. Comes with the ecu too, but its not a 0411. I got it as a complete set from a truck that had a broken frame, and only needed the transfer case. I've got the whole setup for sale locally for $400/bo

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Hmmm, buy this engine and trans and i'll throw in the harness from my 92 parts truck with the 4.3.