looking for tan interior parts needed (98 suburban)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Burban

Reaction score
I am looking for some tan interior parts for my 98 Suburban. I need a glove box door, rear door ash tray, and a tan leather 3rd row seat. The seat is the least of my worries right now, but would pick one up if the price was right. I have a working glove box door but it looks like someone road with their foot on the glove box. I know I need some other parts, but can't remember what all it is right now. I just bought this truck and want to fix these minor things before I start changing the lights and the Hood. Please let me know if you have anything. I am located in northeast Georgia but I don't mind paying shipping for the stuff I need. Thanks

jarede525

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to steal your thread....but speaking of tan interiors, if anyone has a tan, cloth 60/40 armrest console. I'd love to have it.

Sorry OP :cheers:

Black Burban

Reaction score
That's not a problem. I don't mind if you post your tan interior needs here, maybe we both will find what we a looking for.

bobthemonky

Reaction score
I have a spare tan leather third row seat laying around that I don't need any more as I am swapping to cloth.

Black Burban

Reaction score
Still looking for the tan interior parts and the 3rd row seat since I haven't heard anything from bobthemonkey. I know most people don't like the tan interior so there has to be some parts somewhere, right?