Looking for sport wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
like stated, looking for a sport wheel like the 454SS wheels for my truck, wanting a matching spare, and since i don't have a spare at all, might as well.
anybody got one or can get one, i'd be willing to spend 100 shipped for one in good shape with minimal/no scratches, don't need anything else, just the one wheel. any help appreciated, as i can't find any on ebay either, though my search terms may have been a little vague for their system

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
just a single sport chrome wheel. hell i got ya there easily. ive got like 8-9 of these wheels. some rusty some scratched and afew good. email me at [email protected] and i can send pics from my phone that i have.
i can do a bill for a good one shipped to tenn. im in indianapolis

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just a single sport chrome wheel. hell i got ya there easily. ive got like 8-9 of these wheels. some rusty some scratched and afew good. email me at [email protected] and i can send pics from my phone that i have.
i can do a bill for a good one shipped to tenn. im in indianapolis

Email is [email protected], send them there

I just sold 4 primo ones for $200.00! No wonder the guy couldn't pull out the $$$ fast enough! Doh!

Didn't know what you had huh, I feel ya, sold a set of 80s rallies a few years back for a hundred, wide beauty rings, and centers too

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Sorry keep going out to the folks house and with helping my dad and the baby and my brother I kept forgetting to snag the good one! I'll try again tonight after work!

And depending on the person these rims can go high online! I sold one set of 4 for 550 shipped but like 120-150 of that was just for shipping expense! But locally I sold good sets for 250 if good down to 180 if they have a few blemishes or rusty even! Those demolition derby guys absolutely love these wheels!!! Then they cut them out and weld in new steel so they bolt onto what ever vehicle they have!
Hell I bought a set of sport wheels off a guy locally before for 80$ in decent shape cause he bought some ugly ass 22s... Afew days later I seen he had those rims up for sale and or wanting to trade them for stock rims LOL I gave em a good cleaning and new caps and lugs and bumped the price up to 280$. ;)

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's fine, no hurry as I probably won't get a tire for it till July most likely, but with new rubber on it now, I can feel better about chancing it

jedifan

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can check 4wheelonline for their line of Sport Concept Wheels.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can check 4wheelonline for their line of Sport Concept Wheels.

No offense intended here, but why do you keep plugging this awful website? You posted about them in another thread recently where you say you bought a set of Spyder projector headlights for $950 or some such insanity. That's over a 800% markup on what they'd cost you anywhere else.

Also these guys are talking about the factory 454SS/Sport truck wheels that came on these trucks.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ok i got my best one. needs alittle cleaning but should shine up great! ill have to email ya pictures. has the normal rust on the backside but thats typical of a used rim!
whats your zipcode and ill box it up and see what shipping costs looks like for it. email me at [email protected]

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it today, and give it a quick polish, thanks man
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk