LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
1 (one) POS Chevy - $1500 (Sturgeon Bay)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-04-04, 5:14PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm selling my piece of **** silverado.
It's a 1500 5.7 V8 4x4 long box regular cab
200200 miles
4.10 gears in front and rear
Dual exhaust
New radiator, shocks, right CV assembly, tie rods, U joints.
truck nuts
stickers.

Wanna know what's wrong with this damn truck?

It leaks oil, a little bit of antifreeze, a few drops of tranny fluid, and a little bit of differential fluid.
There are holes in the corner of the cab, and the front left wheel well is tore up.
The box is loose and if you hit a bump you will notice that right away.
Tinted (probably like 35% visibility)
needs an alignment.
No radio (put the deck in my ex girlfriends car, and then we break up. Bitches.) I also bought her a necklace for $300 and she kept that damn thing too.
Engine and tranny are gonna take a **** pretty soon
I'm probably missing something.

TOOLBOX DOES NOT COME WITH. It is my fathers and he already hates me so I can't get rid of his toolbox.

Welp, if you're still reading this I honestly don't know what's wrong with you, but gimme a call and I'll pawn this piece of **** off on you.
Fairly firm on the price, but if you're charismatic, i might drop it down. If you bring a pizza, I'll let it go for $1300

CALL ME! 920-495- tew fower fower niner

If you call me and ask me if i need a job i swear to god i will find you and punch you in the face.

You must be registered for see images attach

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
this ad reminds me of one that was on here not so long ago from one of them damn northern guys.... i can't recall what it was though.... pretty damn funny, said something about the exhaust being "LOUD"