Lifted Sierra Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy ****! I think I just poked my self in the eye with my ********!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I wonder why the dash was swapped. I also bet it rides like complete **** with that shackle angle. Other than those 2 quick concerns I like it a lot but would change wheels and tires asap.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice looking truck but why the x-member hanging below the frame? cuz it's custom and dropped for better DS angle? being a solid axle swap?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Looks like it had a 6 inch lift on it before the swap and they didn't take the drop down brackets off when they did the swap.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
same thing I thought, kinda weird why they didn't take it off and scrap it after doing an SAS.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
There's a black one on ebay that isn't sas and has a 350. I contacted the guy to see what his bottom $ was. He was alittle HIGH. He is asking 12k for it and it needs paint and new seats that I can see. He said he spent 7k on it and knows he can't get that out, but sounds like he's tring to me.