lift kit choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Definitely 6" plus to clear 35s. RCX is good. If you want a really good one Full Throttle has a true 6.5" lift that would be really cool on these trucks. Still a pretty penny though.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
I'm currently installing a 6" Superlift. They have a great reputation as far as quality and price. Every piece is heavy duty.

I currently have the disassembly in my build thread if you want to check out what's all involved. Cutting the bump stops with a sawzall sucks, if you have access to a torch, I would use it.

Lift kit manufactures list the max tire size and wheel back spacing for their lifts.

Sent from Robl@nd

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
the zones are supposedly rather nice nowadays, i was told they are an unmarked bds but im not sure how true that is. yo can fit 35's with an overcrank, or a bodylift, or a 4 inch or a 6 inch, what depends is what the purpose is if you offroad it youll want a 6+ for the extra clearance.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I can tell you that with 6" and new 35x12.50's on 15x10's will rub a bit at full de-crank. Its all about the wheels. I've seen 37's on stock wheels with no lift with max crank and trimming. Do not recommend that btw.

Reaction score
well here are some pics for those who doubt.
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
its all good cause i did a sas with coils! dont matter anymore. just saying lift aint everything! plus why spend all that money when u can do a custom lift and job as disclosed in this Thread!

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a superlift 6" with 35x12.50's and the lift seems pretty decent so far. also upgraded to pro comp shocks. but i would probably go with the pro comp or rcx or even fabtech if they make them