lift kit choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pewterz71

Reaction score
hey guys trying to decide what lift kit i should go with. im leaning on a 4 inch lift and want to know if i can get 35s under that and if there will have to be any trimming. if so i may just go with some 33s. is rough country a good lift kit for the money? ive heard that they are a cheap low quality lift and ive also heard it is a good lift from others. and will this lift make the front trac width increase? just looking to get the right lift and the right size tires. any opinions are good thanks guys

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You can easily fit 35s on a 4 inch lift and RCX isn't a bad kit but you do get what you pay for

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
i havent seen anyone fit 35s on anything less without cutting alot

He is correct. Before my body lift I was running 35's with a 6" lift and I would rub offroading sometimes. I simply cant imagine it would be fully functional with any less than 6". Sure it can be done but you will need to trim and figure out the perfect backspacing to ensure they don't rub. If your going to get a lift kit, do your research. Ill help you if you want, but rcx is not a true 6" kit. I personally would go with a true 6" drop kit such as pro comp, superlift etc. I chopped up one of my brand new tires a couple years ago doing donuts in the dirt with the 6" I was pissed.

Reaction score
Phh I fit 35s with 2 inch blocks n torsion keys. I have to cut my front bumper a tiny bit but that's all

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975