Let's See Your Wireless Phone Chargers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
All I'm seeing on Amazon are the kind that clip into your heat vent and the suction cup kind. I can't envision either of those working for me, so I'd like to see what's working for everyone else cuz maybe I'm full of crap.

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen a wireless charging pad for 99+ from boostauto, but maybe someone has cut the pad down to fit in the center console of our trucks? Not too sure, but it's worth looking into

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The light bulb finally clicked on in my head, the suction cup mount isn't for the dash it's for the windshield. :smokin:The Boost Auto one is for newer trucks.

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right, it's not made for our trucks, but I'm sure someone out there has a wireless charging pad that can fit into the center console lid, and be wired in to a 12V power source. But I cant seem to find any right now besides the traditional round blob of a charging port.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I think you'd just have to buy one and gut it to stick it in the console lid. That said, my phone won't stay put on the console lid so I think I'll wing it and get a suction cup mount and see if I like it.