Lets see your DA / Orbital work! Professional Detailers thread. . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Virginiabound

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any detailers out there? Show us your work!

The only rule is no color enhanced photos. Show us what comes off of the camera, don't adjust coloring or contrast.

You must be registered for see images

This is after a full wet sand, PC XP, M105, M205, Collinite 845 double layered and pure carnauba on top. Car had been sitting outside untouched for over a decade. Had heavy haze in areas and a lot of light swirls and scratches.

You must be registered for see images

The Tahoe after a clay, PC XP, m105, m205, Collinite 845 single layered. I was going to replace my grill and headlights, tails and plastics. The m105 knocked all the haze and swirls right out of it! I also used it on the glass, not a water spot to be found! The m105,m205 combo really impresses me!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Not to get off topic right away, but how much do you guys usually get for a full outside detail with color correction?

Virginiabound

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I run off of a flat rate of 25$ an hour. Depending on what they want done interior/exterior will accumulate more hours. It's the only fair way I can charge for both myself and the customer.

I don't do corrections outside unless I absolutely have to. I spent almost 16 hours on the Mustang and 11 on the Tahoe, theres no way that can be completed outside with dust and particles flying around in the air.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
What kind of power tools are you using?

I've been looking at the Dewalt dwp849x. I need to do some colorsanding and buffing.