LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
You just take the two screws out of the side of the shifter indicator and lift it up and you will have access to the bulbs. They are 194 bulbs also, I used WLED-x cool whites in mine but you can do neat things with other colors also.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
does anybody have help for a 93? I was reading through all the pages hoping to find some info on it...

I too am wanting to do the LED swap in my dash but I heard that there is still that green tint to it because of the green plastic. Is there a thread anywhere on this?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I too am wanting to do the LED swap in my dash but I heard that there is still that green tint to it because of the green plastic. Is there a thread anywhere on this?

What color LEDs do you want in yours? If you want blue LEDs, then you don't have to worry about the green. If you want red or amber, you'll have to sand the green off.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know what bulbs are needed for the overhead console and dome lights in the 96-98? i wanna swap everything out but i dont wanna waste money on the wrong parts. thanks.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know what bulbs are needed for the overhead console and dome lights in the 96-98? i wanna swap everything out but i dont wanna waste money on the wrong parts. thanks.

T 1.5s. The same as the HVAC lighting. I just don't recall how many. :( I think there are 4, but I'm not sure.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks, think i just need to start making a list to keep up with everything i gotta have. you have to buy the new twist locks too?