LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Another thing you can try, is to get some gorilla glue and glue a paperclip to the end of the bulb and see if you can get it out after the glue fully cures.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I read most of this thread but it's pretty confusing haha. I can't find the T1.5 bulbs for my HVAC controls on superbright so could someone post a link please?

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
I read most of this thread but it's pretty confusing haha. I can't find the T1.5 bulbs for my HVAC controls on superbright so could someone post a link please?

i bought mine off of ebay for my hvac controls a couple years ago and the are nice and bright still

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score

Nope :p but if you tell me what color you want for background and what color for the push buttons, I can hook you up with a 6-pc set.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im planning to this soon. I know I need 6 for the instrument cluster and 4 for the hvac controls but what else can I replace? Im trying to get a good idea of how many bulbs I need and what size. What about like the 4x4 swithces and what not? I also plan on swapping the courtesy lights, dome light, and overhead console lights to leds.

Can someone post a list of all the bulb sizes for everything?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
From what I can tell from your post, is you have a 95+ model. Here's a list of what you should have:

4x4 dash switch needs retrofitted
4x4 floor controls use (2) 194s
Pretty much all dash & door panel switches need retrofitted.
cluster uses (6) 194s
hvac uses (6) 74s
overhead console map lights use (2) 194s
standard overhead dome uses (1) 4210
standard overhead map lights use (2) 4210-RLs
floor/underdash lights use (2) 194s
door panel lights for front doors use (2) 194s
third brake lights use (2) 194s
cargo lights use (2) 194s
ashtray light uses (1) 194
glovebox light uses (1) 194

I think that's everything interior........if I missed anything, just ask. The amounts shown are for all lights(door panels, underdash/floor, etc), not the number of bulbs per light housing.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score

If you just MUST have SBL lights, then they're probably under the model number "74", instead of T1.5 or whatever. Also try T5 on SBL, not sure where you got the T1.5 from, as it's a metric measurement of the bulb itself, which is 5mm in width.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Alittle somethin somethin to chew on. Week old pic all orange bleeding is gone now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Bumped the needle putting it back in so I guess I was doing 100+ when I took the pick lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Do ya'll like the 4x4 switch :D

Steve.

Last edited:

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where are the lights under the dash located at? I didn't even know there was some..

And yeah, I have a 97 ecsb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where are the lights under the dash located at? I didn't even know there was some..

And yeah, I have a 97 ecsb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my 95 Tahoe theres one on either side when you open the door the light should go on just look under and see where it goes

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2