LED fog light review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys asked and I deliver :deal: Installed these Rigid DOT approved fog lights yesterday, so far very impressed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Made right here in the USA which is nice.

They come with a complete wiring harness, switch, relay etc... are all there. Nice quality Deutsch connectors and they come with all stainless mounting hardware. I already have relay power for my low beams and the previous fogs so I used the existing wiring and the new connectors.

I picked the worst spot on the bumper to mount these, was nearly impossible to get the nut on because the carriage bolt comes through right in front of the bumper bracket. Should have checked that before I drilled the bumper...

There's no glare at all above the cut off line, you can stand in front of the truck at night and look right at them. Here's a fogs only beam shot.

Fogs + low beam

Then high beam only for comparison

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those look nice and bright!

As a side note, those reflectors in your LED headlights look super cool when they're lit up. Seriously considering buying my dad a round set with a similar design for his Monte Carlo, been eyeing them ever since you installed your set.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I have said it before, and will say it again... you get what you pay for in terms of output ( lux ), pattern, life expectancy, etc when you buy a quality unit IE: Rigid, Baja Designs compared to a wanna-be. Awesome pattern!

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have said it before, and will say it again... you get what you pay for in terms of output ( lux ), pattern, life expectancy, etc when you buy a quality unit IE: Rigid, Baja Designs compared to a wanna-be. Awesome pattern!

I have found this to be true in many many things in life... I have north of $600 in lighting on the front of my truck, being able to see and not blinding everyone else on the road at the same time is worth it.

These run very hot, I expect they will stay clear on their own in the snow. The Truck-Lite headlights I have run very cool so you have to clear them when you're driving in the snow.