LED 3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

97redz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look so much higher quality than what I received. I will certainly look into purchasing one of those!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You might find a better price on Amazon than APWH

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
$55+ on Amazon for the spyder.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Mine did the same thing!! Dont return it!! Try and unhook the yellow wire? from the connector. I unhooked one of those wires and it worked perfectly since

chipskittles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yellow wire is what makes the cargo light only work when the driver door is open. I had to disconnect the yellow wire because my footwell lights would stay dimly lit except for when I would press the brakes. Might have something to do with the footwell lights being LEDs also. So now my cargo light can be turned on anytime I want it to, bummer lol

Jeff Davis

Reaction score
I had to pull the yellow wire out of the harness on the light side of mine to keep the brake light from staying lit all the time. BUT, my cargo lights will not go off unless I turn the switch off on my dash. If the switch is on, my cargo lights will stay on no matter what- even though the dome light and everything goes off. ???
Other than that it works great.

Last edited: