Keyless entry system on 91 chevy c1500 wiring help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis Jimenez

Reaction score
Hi there I'm in the middle of the interior project and as I removed all my interior trims, seats, dashboard etc I decided since everything is out of the way why not to add a keyless entry system to my power door locks, I just bought a cheap keyless entry system on amazon with good reviews and since I don't think I need an alarm I want to give it a try, I found the two wires light blue and black and white for lock and unlock now my question is how can I wire the 5 pin relays to these wires and to the keyless entry system? I have the blue and the black and wires from the truck then I have a lock and unlock wires coming out of the keyless entry system module and I also have two more yellow and yellow and black wires from the keyless entry system that provides either positive or negative depending on where you hook them up, I've been trying to find pictures of the relays but some of them look different so I'm confused, any help will be appreciate thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk