keep bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im leaning towards that. get the new trim i need and be done and make some brackets for my fog lights in bumper and move on

or i can get the engo winch for like 400 a 12k one. hmm... makes me want to keep bumper. are you going to dual batts cris?

Last edited:

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you won't need a second battery for a winch. I run a front and a rear winch on my jeep with only a single red top battery, battery is about 5 years old and has lots of hard pulls on it. I did swap in a larger alternator which helps. If it were me, I would swap a larger alternator first and then get a quality battery.... Unless your getting a 24 volt winch, then disregard.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
was going with 12v one but i think ive decided to sell the bumper and get some tools i need for work. figure id rather spend 200ish bucks on an impact ill use every day versus a winch ill use once in a blue moon.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Its better than have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Thats my motto, with everything except money ha

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha true that. thinking if me and my buddy add some metal on the bottom to finish it off it will look pretty sick. i like those engo winches. saw i can get the 12k one for 400 right now