JWall's 98 Reg Cab SWB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
Interior looks great, man. I see the odometer... is that original mileage?

it’s got 146k but appears more like a 46k truck. No one thinks it has that many miles on it with the original paint, the clean engine bay, etc.
I’ve had it about 10 years and haven’t put many miles on it at all.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it’s got 146k but appears more like a 46k truck. No one thinks it has that many miles on it with the original paint, the clean engine bay, etc.
I’ve had it about 10 years and haven’t put many miles on it I have seen a few trucks with that mileage and look new. All about care and maintenance. What detail products/tools do you use? My truck has 276k and most folks don't believe it either. Lol
Btw, met a guy you know the other day. I was picking up a serpentine belt the other day and a dude hollered at me and asked to look at my truck. He was driving a slick square body dually with a 5.3 swap. We got to talking and he was like, "there's only one dude I know with a cleaner original truck than this and it's a red 98." I go, "is it the dude with wamrods??" He said yes. Us okies with OBS trucks have a way of find one another. Lol

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Man, that is a freaking gorgeous truck you have! I love the subtle details you've done on it. Just enough different from factory style to look really slick and cool!

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
I got my LED High & Low headlights installed. Seem bright in the shop and in the driveway. Haven't driven it at night yet... you know it lives a sheltered life & all...
You must be registered for see images attach