jvc double din w/ bluetooth and rear view cam...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a jvc kw-adv793 double din, with the bta-200 add-on bluetooth, ipod video cable, and a rydeen rearview camera for sale...im aksing 375 plus shipping for it all together, i wont seperate at all....i also have an unfinished gray 95-99 gmt400 dash bezel for the dd radio and 2 switches and air gauge id like to trade for a stock panel...ill cover shipping on my part u cover it on urs....the panel just needs to be painted, all the hardwork is done....i also have a set of 20x8.5 5x4.5 40mm offset msr 093 for als id like to get 350 plus shipping for the set no tires....

You must be registered for see images attach

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i really need this gone asap...ive gotta get a place to live asap and need this cash...ill let it go for 375 shipped....stayin with parents and its very tense....

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was talkin bout the radio actually..sorry shoulda been more clear...yeah its a shity situation, thats y im sellin off all my stuff that isnt neccessity....

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You be interested in a trade for that Head unit? How bout some SS wheels with tires?