Just a Girl from Montana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Chi-Town, glad someone else got the snow early, :) it was a shocking 50 degrees here today. Truck looks good cant wait to see how wheels come out. I got black so I wouldn't have to remove for the winters here and they been on for 7 years now.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Welcome from Chi-Town, glad someone else got the snow early, :) it was a shocking 50 degrees here today. Truck looks good cant wait to see how wheels come out. I got black so I wouldn't have to remove for the winters here and they been on for 7 years now.

Ha ha oh Ya we the first to get snow and the last to get RID OF IT! my tires are so wide they are like skiis lol. No good ha

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha ha oh Ya we the first to get snow and the last to get RID OF IT! my tires are so wide they are like skiis lol. No good ha

I have 22's also but I have weight on the rear of the truck. I've had her for 12 years and no problem being 2wd in the snow.
You must be registered for see images attach

This pic is from last winter.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
plenty down here. Pick a place in florida guarentee youll find something

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Hmm...
Snow....Tropical storms...snow...tropical storms.

I'll take snow. At least I know what that's gonna do!

HA! INDEED! Plus really no other natural storms/disasters up here unless Yellowstone blows up lol...