Junkyard run.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can add a couple of things Don't think I set my Sig up yet yet so its for a 94
Power mirror switchs and harness
Driver side blue speaker grill, has a tan one now passengaer side is blue like rest of interior
Driver seat prefered tan and power
Sunvsiors with brackets one of mine is broke can't remember which one right now :banghead:
Driver side front flare
need doors and a tailgate to, but those would be to expensive to ship

Last edited:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I need a TBI 350 wiring harness (with all sensors attached) and fuel system and an exorcist. Pretty please. lol

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well just checked my work email an I now have to work this weekend. This will be a shorter trip than planned. I won't be able to spend much if any time in the yard. I will still try, but I'm looking at 4 hrs of driving after already working all night an then having to come right back in instead of being off like I planned.

I hate my life :( :bawl:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It ****** me off even more because we specifically asked if weekend coverage was going to be required last fri. they said no, didn't see a reason for it. Which is why I made plans for this trip.

Apparently they can't look around an tell how far behind some of this **** is without someone pointing it out. :nono:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It ****** me off even more because we specifically asked if weekend coverage was going to be required last fri. they said no, didn't see a reason for it. Which is why I made plans for this trip.

Apparently they can't look around an tell how far behind some of this **** is without someone pointing it out. :nono:

That sucks man. Dont worry about trying to find anything for me. Maybe next time.