Junkyard run.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im hitting a pick an pull this Saturday that I don't get to very often. If you guys need anything lmk. Try to keep it to small stuff but I will see what I can do on anything.

Prices will be whatever the yard charges me (including tax) + shipping to you and Paypal fees. That's it, no :bs:

Lmk what you need, gmt400 or not. This is a good size yard with just about every type car/truck made....

Here is a price list for the yard I'm going to so you can get an idea on the part price at least.

http://www.pullapart.com/pricing.aspx?letter=&loc=20#pricelist

Of it doesnt show a location, scroll down to columbia in the drop down box. Thats the location I will be at.

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The SS ones. But if they are over 30$ don't get them because I found some on line
New for 50

Ok I meant power/manual preference. Im sure they will have the 94+ ones. I doubt very seriously they will have an SS. The only mirrors listed are 5.17 each. Shipping will put you close to your limit probably.....

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I meant power/manual preference. Im sure they will have the 94+ ones. I doubt very seriously they will have an SS. The only mirrors listed are 5.17 each. Shipping will put you close to your limit probably.....

any will work. i dont have a preference. the wires will just get cut or if there maual the metal controler will get cut off

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
96+ ashtray mount gray

93-6 firbird, vents, ashtray lid, glovebox

Ranger center cover at radio

Comp/temp mirrors

88-94 dash Bezel

Tahoe/burb tie downs

Last edited:

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I didn't see these on their list but I'm looking for another set of tow hooks. Not wanting to spend much $10-$15 shipped.