Junkyard run.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you find a 60/40 bench with a console i want it. Just inbox me

LT1/TA

Reaction score
I see in your post you are going to columbia,have ever gone to LKQ self service in Greenville?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I only stayed about 45 mins since I need to get back an get some rest. I tried to keep an eye out for everything but all the trucks were picked over pretty much.....

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like my area, why I asked if you see anything. And now with 2 slipped discs in my back and the hip joint bad. Walkig all the way to back and then back is really rough, and that is not carrying anything. Ealier this year I was in extreme pain when I went and looked for a couple of doors and then it was a waste of my time.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
i have to look but i should have the sun visors and switch from my 94

Cool let me know if you do find them! P2 dont worry about trying to gather all the stuff on my list all at once, not in a huge rush so if you even find each item one at a time thats fine.

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I only stayed about 45 mins since I need to get back an get some rest. I tried to keep an eye out for everything but all the trucks were picked over pretty much.....

It's all good next time do it on a day off so you won't fall a sleep going or coming but next time remember what I need PLEASE........with sugar on top from that girl that one asked for. LOL
Thanks! Roland

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all good next time do it on a day off so you won't fall a sleep going or coming but next time remember what I need PLEASE........with sugar on top from that girl that one asked for. LOL
Thanks! Roland

I was supposed to be off, the dropped that bomb on me thursday and messed up my entire weekend....