JollyGreen's 99 crew cab: "Walking the Green Mile"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I like that mount for the stereo, nice and flush, where did you get it?

Believe it or not that's the same mount that was in the truck. There was an Eclipse radio from 2003 that used the same mount. I wasn't sure if it would work so I bought another one just to make sure and ended up not needing it.

Radio looks good man.

Here is how one guy did the map lights so they worked indenpendtly an with the dome light.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?7193-Borahshadow-s-97-K1500-ECSB-build-thread/page2

Thanks for the help Paul.

Last edited:

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
enjoy san antonio. the wife and i try to get down there and enjoy the river walk a couple times a year. its about an hour and a half from me. looking good!

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love your truck it's my favorite color by far I had two RCSB GMT400s in that color once upon a time.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I love your truck it's my favorite color by far I had two RCSB GMT400s in that color once upon a time.

really? as far as i know i have only seen that color on 99 model vehicles. never seen a rcsb 99 classic. maybe they made that color other years but i am unaware. it's not the typical dark green.