I've Got Some Stuff for Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
1) $30 Molded mud flaps- Took them off of my 1995 Chevrolet truck. Not sure what else they'd fit.
You must be registered for see images

2) $25 Skid plate- 88-98 Chevy/GMC; plastic; dirty but in great shape; comes with hardware.

3) $30 AC Controls - 88-98 Chevy/GMC Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban; comes with wiring pigtail; Not sure if it works, got it from a junkyard with my OHC but I don't have rear A/C.

4)88-98 Chevrolet/GMC Truck/SUV Clear headlights
SOLD
5) $200 Toolbox - Northern Tool, over the rails, very sturdy, in great shape but needs shocks (cheap, easy fix), comes with ubolts to mount it without drilling, locks work and comes with key

6) $5 Stock radio faceplate
You must be registered for see images attach

7)Pioneer DEH-x6500BT - Bluetooth, hands free calling, remote, antenna adapter, filler panel, and wiring harness.
SOLD

Dirt bike is for sale too if you want it :naughty:

All prices +shipping. Paypal or payment through Facebook messenger only. Unless it happens to be local, those are paypal/messenger/cash only :

This is the line of people for each item

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Interested in the park lights. Can you send a total with shipping to 85355 via PM?

Let me post some more pictures first. Theyre not in good shape. Maybe just need some cleaning. Don't want you to pay for junk. If you still want them, then yeah, I'll get a total price for you :waytogo: