Is there a problem with this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you guys see any problems with my cranked suspension? I know I'll wear through some parts, but is this really drastic?
You must be registered for see images

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't run like that.

I'd be worried about the cv joints the most. Especially if in 4wd and turning.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And is there any way I can make it ride a little better by decreasing that bad angle or something, but still keeping the same ride height?

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A real lift.

Yes obviously everyone's dream is an rcx 6" lift, but then again not everyone has an extra grand lying around for it either. I was just trying to see is there were some other cost effective options other than the obvious.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately you have to pay to play.

There really isn't a way to make if ride softer. Just given that's how the torsion bars work.

The less preload they have, the softer they will be but less "lift". The more preload, the harder they will be but the more "lift they will have.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes obviously everyone's dream is an rcx 6" lift, but then again not everyone has an extra grand lying around for it either. I was just trying to see is there were some other cost effective options other than the obvious.
That wasn't meant in a rude way. That was why I didn't say suspension lift. Yes you can do a body lift at a much more realistic price but there are the issues that you mentioned. I just answered you in a simple way.