IRS in a gmt400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I miss the reason why you’re running two alternators? Sweet build!
Thanks and it’s because a multitude of reasons, I have a full audio system(up to 2500 W continuous). Although it only gets turned up to show someone. The power steering can peak at 70amps and the brake booster can do around 15-20amps(not entirely certain on that one)

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The suspension is pretty much done besides fully welding in a few things that are currently just tacked. Then it’s down to cleanup and painting. Wiring is almost done. Picked up some brake pads recently and the size just seems unreal to me. (water bottle for size comparison) I’ve also been playing around with the passenger side fender to get the extra clearance so it won’t rub. Added a vent just for looks, not 100% sure if I will keep the vent yet but I think I’m going to.

Attachments

• IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1925.jpeg
    IMG_1925.jpeg
    272.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1922.jpeg
    IMG_1922.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1898.jpeg
    IMG_1898.jpeg
    272 KB · Views: 34

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking it needs something like mesh or some sort of cover but idk what yet. Y’all lmk if u have any ideas for that.
You could go super funky with the hobby lobby aluminum sheets :anitoof:
Sheet Alum Ellipti 1'X2' https://a.co/d/gbwVawZ
You must be registered for see images attach