Interior swap!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I'll try soaking them down and see what I can then. I already snapped one torx bit and had to go buy another one :nono:

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
^^NICE. How did you get the torx bolts out of the floor for the seat belt clips???????^^

Heat em up from the bottom with a torch, they will come right out.

Had to do that on the complete '89 interior that I pulled 2 weeks ago too. :naughty:

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'm needing fuse panel cover(probably went with dash) and i need the plastic trim that goes from side to side above back glass

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
i'm needing fuse panel cover(probably went with dash) and i need the plastic trim that goes from side to side above back glass
I have the rear trim. I will look to see if any of the clips are broke on it in the morning. Yes, fuse panel went with dash. I may have a grey one in my mess of parts if you just need a panel for now.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Grey interior is in! Thats the good news. bad news is that I still have blue door panels :bawl:. The grey ones have power options and currently I have manual locks/windows. The doors are not original to the truck. The truck came with power. Had a brain fart and forgot, my doors do not have the motors in them.......

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Grey interior is in! Thats the good news. bad news is that I still have blue door panels :bawl:. The grey ones have power options and currently I have manual locks/windows. The doors are not original to the truck. The truck came with power. Had a brain fart and forgot, my doors do not have the motors in them.......

Cant you still run them regardless of the power options?

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I can but I wouldnt have any way of putting my windows down.