Interior Paint?????? color match????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey y'all I have a 95 with gray interior, just bought a black A pillar that holds gauges, need to know if anyone has a clue where to find some paint that will match the gray plastic.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe SEM makes some but I dont know what color exactly. Probably need to go off of your interior color code in the glove box

chipskittles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
might try SEM medium slate gray. Medium slate gray was a very close enough match on my 94. I tried SEM Medium Gray but it was a little too light.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
From another thread:

I spent some time at the paint store trying the different SEM paints. Super cool that they let me try them out. These were the best matches I found. Classy Gray was really close but a little black vs the slight blue of the original.

You must be registered for see images attach

The med dark pewter is so close when compared with my dash when it's got some armor all on it vs the dried out piece I was testing on. You can see the original piece doesn't match my dash as well.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I'm always interested in finding the perfect match if anyone has anything closer.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I'm always interested in finding the perfect match if anyone has anything closer.

Go to an automotive paint supply house, they will mix you an exact match paint if you provide an interior piece for them to match.

Buying products pre-mixed in large batches is a crapshoot. It might cost you ~ $ 25 bucks for a spray can, but it is WELL worth it.

Gonzo406

Reaction score
I used dupli-color HPV109 on my console. Turned out to be an almost identical match to original interior color. Any local parts store should have it on the shelf. I removed the carpeting off the overhead console and the plastic that the carpet material was glued on to was smooth, not textured like the dash, so it may be spot on if the piece you are paiting has the same texture as the OEM pieces but idk just a thought

Last edited:

EppNation

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The HPV-109 is the "medium grey"

Somehow I don't think the medium beige (HVP-113) is going to be as close a match to saddle

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk