In search of 350 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VIKING_MECHANIC

GMT 400 obsessed Swede.
Reaction score
I'm looking for an 350 TBI, and I only need the block and rotating assembly. Heads, manifold and everything else are still good on mine. I don't care for the mileage it has so long it is in good shape. If you have heads you are willing to throw in for cheap, then I'll consider it. All together I'm to stay south of $1000, preferably <700.

I'm willing to travel and meet to save $$$ on shipping.

If you have one, we can discuss everything in dm.

newmexguy

Reaction score
Too bad your not closer. Local yard is crushing out, several candidates went to scrap already. Those engines are still in the pick a parts here, but they are thinning out from what used to be.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're probably already aware of this, but just in case... Have you checked car-part.com and row52.com? They index salvage yard inventories across the US and you can search by distance from your location. Car-part is full service yards, row52 is you-pull-it.

revmatcher

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Vortec 350 from a 4x4 1997 Tahoe. DM me.
You must be registered for see images attach

newmexguy

Reaction score
another option is the chain store reman long block. Auto Zone, Advance, O'reillys, etc. Guessing wide variations exist in pricing, in terms of region.