If you need a repair part or tow mirrors....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone on the board needs help or has a question about a part for your truck, feel free to shoot me a PM and I can help you out. We have a huge selection of tow mirrors, hub bearings, and headlights for you guys. I realize that some of these parts have a ton of options, so I'm here to help you out.

Tony
1aauto.com
866-403-3393

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was curious if you had the old style headlights. The ones with the double lights on each side. Where it hs double lights on each side. Also was curious if you have the mounting brackets as well.

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was curious if you had the old style headlights. The ones with the double lights on each side. Where it hs double lights on each side. Also was curious if you have the mounting brackets as well.

Checking on these for you, what year/make/model (series) did they come on? I'll see if we have them available to us. Tony

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe they only came in the 88-89 series trucks of both chevy and gmc.i would need the lights and mounting brackets because i currently have composite and dont want them any more.

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe they only came in the 88-89 series trucks of both chevy and gmc.i would need the lights and mounting brackets because i currently have composite and dont want them any more.

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

Are these the ones that you'r looking for ?
You must be registered for see images attach

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I will prob be talking to you very soon about some mirrors for my Trailblazer...i seen one of your ebay ads last night for the parts in question so i know they are available anyway.