IEnding's Build Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
We got holes everywhere and trails everywhere man but our most famous one just got shut down because of 4 year olds thinkin it was cool to go out there just to get high and drink

Well I don't have automatic mirrors anyway so manual is the way I'm going and being the cheapest ones is a great thing

I hate that man stupid people ruin it for everyone. Luckily around here there is so much public land it isnt as big of a problem. Hell yeah then they will be easy and look awesome!

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Yeah man it sucks but I won't take mine playin til I can find a torque converter cover:
You must be registered for see images attach

For this

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
That sucks man our trails are getting shut down for the same reason.... and as far as putting the body lift on i do have an impact. Snapon cordless with 700 ftlbs of tq :) it will make pretty easy work of it.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Nice truck man! I also like the black Z71 stickers on a black truck. Never seen one like that before, looks good. Sucks about the missing cover, I've got 2 spare 4L60Es and one spare 4L80E laying around plus a couple blown 700r4s that I keep tripping over. Too bad you're so far away, I could have gotten rid of some parts.

Also, please...get rid of those taillights.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
700r4 or 4l603, or are the same cause i have one from my 88

Pretty sure 4l60 man. I've been needin one bad. Let me know the price and I'll pay shippin.

I'm gettin rid of the lights just need a good cheap pair haha.
Maybe I'lll move to Canada for one hahaha.

Appreciate the inputs alot thanks

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
That sucks man our trails are getting shut down for the same reason.... and as far as putting the body lift on i do have an impact. Snapon cordless with 700 ftlbs of tq :) it will make pretty easy work of it.

Good cause without it... You'd quit. Without it I wouldn't of lasted

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
mines from a 700r4 gimme your zip and ill see what itll cost for shipping and just pay that. do some research to see if itll work first. i dont want to give you something that wont work

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
mines from a 700r4 gimme your zip and ill see what itll cost for shipping and just pay that. do some research to see if itll work first. i dont want to give you something that wont work

30224 I'd appreciate that man

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I am officially taking the advice on tail lights and wondering if anyone has some up for grabs? (didn't like mine anyway)