I guess this means my truck is lifted? I have a question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ukiltmybrutha

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Central VA, DC Metro, NOVA (can they make up their
Since I am a newb at this, I have attached a pic to try and get my truck figured out.

I guess this pic shows that the truck is lifted?

Is that done the "right" way or "wrong" way. Also, what other areas should I look at/take pictures of to determine lift and if it was done right and what sort of kit is on there etc. if that is part of a kit.

Sorry, don't know how to word it all lol.

Attachments

• DSCI0040.jpg
    DSCI0040.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 67

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh wow. It's body lifted but those are like bulldog said, homemade, which is worse. You should buy the kit with the real body lift pucks go through and replace that crap. I'm also wondering if those are welded in place, they'd almost have to be. I don't see any other way they'd attach.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats not home made they look like the spacers you get with the kit to put in between the frame rail and the bed so the bed doesnt buckle if you have a large load in it. Im sure the actual 3" lift blocks are on the stock bushings, you just cant see them in this pic.

more pics! Show some pics of the truck too!

This is what a body lift kit looks like the black tubular spacers are what your looking for

You must be registered for see images

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ya but he is only supposed to have 2, 1 for each side, I count 3 inthat picture so it's not right either way.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow do the long bed kits have the blocks in it for four of them instead of 2? if not then that's not right. you only need 2 and those look to me to be under the bed bolt holes, and that IS NOT where they go, they go in the middle with no bolt hole is. I say bolt hole because they have the plates under the nut, on the bed and I see plates. I would agree I see 3 of them and I bet four if not more. But maybe the long beds use 4?

it's a 3 inch body lift, but if they are all that way it's wrong, agreed with above take pics of the rest of the bed mounts and cab ones.

That pic above shows 4 metal spacers so maybe it is in the kit and not a hack job.