I bought a new steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kattlove71

Reaction score
1995 Chevy k 2500 I bought a new steering wheel and did not know that you had to buy adapters and did not come with one and I would like to know what I can use instead of spending more money what I can do to put my new steering wheel on

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
1995 Chevy k 2500 I bought a new steering wheel and did not know that you had to buy adapters and did not come with one and I would like to know what I can use instead of spending more money what I can do to put my new steering wheel on
Could you supply pics of old steering wheel and new steering wheel and where the hang up is?

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to be rude, but we’ve told you several times to be clear with punctuation, give adequate details, and read the service manual. I know the manual won’t help with this problem.

Help us help you. You start threads, don’t give any info that’s usable, and then peace out. There are several threads where people try to help you but you never give any more info.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a cheap basturd, and my answer is to spend the money on the correct adapter. Don't hodge-podge your steering.

jdjonesdr

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you bought a new steering wheel, get on the internet and search for the adaptor you need. They are usually pretty simple and cheap.