HyPer lights products distributor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LED interior lights in any color are :boobs:

Lol I had blue lights in my '95 which lasted about 6 months because I got tired of not being able to see anything at night haha. I had to switch to white. I'm debating throwing blue back in my truck for fun.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Alright you've got me hooked now. I think I'm gonna stay with an amber base for cab lights so I'm interested. In 5 of the 194 s5s in white
I'm thinking four 194 s8 ambers for side markers. I think that's it for now maybe do footwell lights later.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Wow! Wish I had a green or black truck for those bad boys. Those look :boobs:
You don't need a matching truck color. I'd run red or blue in the green machine.
LED interior lights in any color are :boobs:
:word:
Shot you a pm
Checking them next.
Alright you've got me hooked now. I think I'm gonna stay with an amber base for cab lights so I'm interested. In 5 of the 194 s5s in white
I'm thinking four 194 s8 ambers for side markers. I think that's it for now maybe do footwell lights later.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

So 5 s5 white for cab lights and 4 amber s8 for corner and upper corner. Pm inbound shortly.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Hey Adam just to confirm you wanted the 3157 turn signal bulbs in full amber? Or white running and amber turn? Also how many?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Got out early today! This mean I can fill and ship orders for most of the rest of the night!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
LED h4? Or h-i-diggitys? We could probably make an h4 LED bulb pair. We do not have HID bulbs. Never have. I get mine from either DDM if I'm not in a rush or eBay if I really need a set quick. If you go eBay find ones with a two year warranty.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My buddy just bought new headlight housings for his xj and he needs h4 bulbs, but he changed his mind and bought normal ones from o'rellys. I told him to at least get a price on hids or LEDs but he didn't like the idea lol. Anyway never mind.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
My buddy just bought new headlight housings for his xj and he needs h4 bulbs, but he changed his mind and bought normal ones from o'rellys. I told him to at least get a price on hids or LEDs but he didn't like the idea lol. Anyway never mind.
That's fine. Led bulbs would be custom. Take time to make and could get pricy. And our HIDs are backordered until further notice due to shifting manufacturing back to the USA.
What bulb/housing would I need to do my tag lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just need bulbs for a stock bumper. Two white S5. $10 shipped