Hydroboost pedal part# and SS brake lines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SubWarrior

Reaction score
Im in the process of collecting all of the parts for a hydroboost conversion on a 1999 sub k1500
I will be using a gmt800 booster and MC, thus some fabrication will be involved. I want to make a detailed write up on this process.

Tracking down the gmt400 hydroboost pedal has been a challenge. LMC truck no longer carries the part and thus far ebay, gm parts direct, and salvage yards have turned up no results. Does anyone know a part number, place to find a part number, or possible alternative?

On another subject, what are the best SS brake lines for these trucks? I am swapping to 1ton calipers and Will likely lift 4-6" in the future and want to do this brake project right.

SubWarrior

Reaction score
Part # number for pedal is 15015868, no luck finding one though.

Next challenge tracking down the proper master cylinder pushrod, spring, and retainer to connect the master with the booster. Any ideas or Part #'s

For ss lines I ordered Skyjacker FBL88 and RBL88, pricy, but brakes are brakes...