Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Also scored a Yukon front diff rebuild kit on amazon for $36. On sale from $169. My front pinion bearing is making some noise, that happens when you run it with more water than oil in the front diff! Lol

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Ole truck is still getting around. Been driving it more since gas is cheaper than diesel. Found this factory bumper with a push bar on marketplace so I pulled the winch bumper off and it will be going up for sale. I like the factory bumper look much better. Will may invest in a rough country hidden winch mount one day. Replaced all the front end parts with new gear box and a jeep steering shaft and rebuilt the front diff a while back. Put some Bilstein 5100’s on the front and got it aligned multiple times by the same shop that can’t get it right, still has very noticeable positive camber, so I need to bring it to different shop to get it right. Getting some tint put on the front windows this week. I really need to do something really soon about the roof… it’s really getting out of hand.

You must be registered for see images attach