huge freaking lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not sure if they still have them but they had a cognito and whiplash lift, not sure what other comapnies there are, but I'm pretty sure there was a couple other companies that had them.

dick cepek or extreme suspension has a 6.5 lift.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey that white truck has a valance and towe hooks, and it's not being pushed up by them lol.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure thats a Cepek IMO

Cepek has a different front cross member.

And to OP: With as hard as it is to get a 'huge freaking lift' you may end up having to get the DC 6.5 with a 3" body lfit.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
might be easier to do a sold axle swap. I know they have bolt in and weld yourself kits for like $700 or so plus you find the axle, leafs etc.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
might be easier to do a sold axle swap. I know they have bolt in and weld yourself kits for like $700 or so plus you find the axle, leafs etc.

Not at all will it be easier... smarter, probably, but definitely not easier. It will cost a lot more than an ifs lift and will be stronger but is not easier at all.