Howdy to all, need help with a problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bubb

Reaction score
Howdy,
Long time lurker and fan of this site, finally decided to start posting, as I'm having an issue with the 95 that's driving me crazy. Can someone point me in the right direction as far as where to ask the community?

By way of introduction, here's some info on my truck:
95 Silverado ECSB Z71, Olympic White, auto, mostly stock. It was one of these "conversions" popular at the time where a local RV company purchased it from the Chevy dealer and made some "upgrades". For mine that meant wood inserts in the door panels (now gone, I replaced with leather), a custom stitched "Heartbeat of America" RV bench seat (now gone, I replaced with leather buckets), no molding or other stock graphics (I added Z71 decals), "heartbeat"-style pinstripe graphic along the side, white painted grille (the black parts, not the chrome), American Racing wheels with larger tires, and probably some other smaller things. Purchased a yr and a half ago from original owner, only 82k miles. It was his off-roading hunting, and camping rig and didn't get driven very often. But when it did it towed a pop-up and hauled all kinds of gear around, plus the occasional deer, elk, etc. I've been going through it since I bought it, getting it back up to daily driver condition. Made great progress until I ran into a tricky issue a few weeks ago (my aforementioned problem).

Only decent pic I have right now is in a parking lot with my daughter taking the same stance as the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bubb

Reaction score
Thanks, me too! Had an Olympic White 96 S10 a while back and always loved this color.