"howdy" from west texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was doing some google-ing at work(lol slow day) and I came across this forum. Never seen one specifically for 88-98 so I HAD to join. I've already seen a bunch of helpful posts just browsing, pretty awesome.
I have a 91 c1500 thats in the garage, and a 91 c1500 thats in my imagination...one day it will be the real deal, hopefully:). I"ve already put a carbed motor in it and lowered it and a few other things, but have much more plans; like 700r4 to t56 to name one.
Anyways, I'm Andy, nice to meet yall, lookin forward to using this forum.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was doing some google-ing at work(lol slow day) and I came across this forum. Never seen one specifically for 88-98 so I HAD to join. I've already seen a bunch of helpful posts just browsing, pretty awesome.
I have a 91 c1500 thats in the garage, and a 91 c1500 thats in my imagination...one day it will be the real deal, hopefully:). I"ve already put a carbed motor in it and lowered it and a few other things, but have much more plans; like 700r4 to t56 to name one.
Anyways, I'm Andy, nice to meet yall, lookin forward to using this forum.

welcome to the forum Andy

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to both of you.

DRAGGIN95--thanks I'll have pics soon, looks like you gotta pretty sick project yourself.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bturner333