How will they fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Holy hell Hamill! So your telling me that the back spacing is how deep the wheel is, not how much it will stick out?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
In a sense, yes, if you have a 2" backspacing, that would make your wheel really deep, and if you had a 5.5" backspacing, your wheel would be shallow.

But not everyone goes by backspacing when it comes to wheels, so if someone says, 16x8 with +10mm offset, that would mean the wheel has a larger backspacing. If you are looking for that tough truck look, without the mexican look, you will want like smaller negative offset, I don't know what they actually have, but I would go for anything between 0mm to -9mm offset. Or like a 4.5" backspacing (0mm offset) to like a 3.5-4" backspacing.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
This is what the ad says: Cant get the picture to copy :(
For Sale 4- pro comp 16x 8 aluminum wheels. 6 lug chevy bolt pattern, 4in back spacing. Very Good condition a couple small scratches. $300 firm

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yeah, if the ad is correct, the offset is a little negative, so yeah, those wheels (even with 285/75r16s) will stick out past the body, it will look pretty beefy.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres wheels with a 4" backspace on my truck. There procomp wheels also

You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Heres wheels with a 4" backspace on my truck. There procomp wheels also

You must be registered for see images attach

Dude, those are the exact wheels! Do they fit like the stocks? Do they stick out? Any head on pics of the truck?

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude, those are the exact wheels! Do they fit like the stocks? Do they stick out? Any head on pics of the truck?
sorry
I dont have any head on pics of the truck with the wheels on. But yes they do stick out. These are the same wheels The guy with the camo Z71 has. (Sorry I don't remember his screen name) these are also 16x8's. Even with my non aggressive tires it looks pretty mean coming at you. Buy them you won't be disappointed.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
sorry
I dont have any head on pics of the truck with the wheels on. But yes they do stick out. These are the same wheels The guy with the camo Z71 has. (Sorry I don't remember his screen name) these are also 16x8's. Even with my non aggressive tires it looks pretty mean coming at you. Buy them you won't be disappointed.

^dirtridinz71